Description

Condor Legion Panzer Badge Nickel Silver

Qulaity Condor Legion Tank Badge replica,made with nickel silver.

Condor Legion Tank Badge (German: Panzertruppenabzeichen der Legion Condor) was created in September 1936 by Colonel Von Thoma.

The Panzer Badge was recognised as an official award of the German state on 10 July 1939.

It was awarded to tank crews who had served for at least three months in the Spanish theatre of war.

It was worn on the left breast pocket.